Wednesday, March 09, 2011


Hai everybody… this is the first posting in our blog.
We start discuss about the children activities when they are in “Warnet”.
Hm friends, of course you know that nowadays everyone like to go to Warnet and using internet. Most of them are use the internet for something that didn’t have many advantages, like using Facebook, Twitter, game online, and many more. like we did usual …… ^_^
We have different experience about the using of internet for the children. OK, for the first we start from Eka’s experience.
Friends…. Yesterday I went to the "warnet" that near from my house, because I want to observe the children activities when they are using the internet. I went to the first computer and I saw that the boy who use that computer was playing a game online, that is Poker. Then, I went to the next computer, and again I saw that the boy in that computer using internet for playing a game. I decided to go to the computer in front of the operator place. I saw the girl open her Facebook account. Hm… I finished my observation and go back home.
In my sweet room, I though again about some activities of the children in that "warnet". I though carefully and I get the point. I think that they are using a technology of internet for something wrong. I don’t  know why they do that? Perhaps they are still a child, so they didn’t think about something advantage that can they get from the internet rather than just playing a game and open their Facebook account. Actually they can get more information and knowledge by using internet well, like they materials for several subject or just browsing additional task to drilled their ability in their school.
Yah… as we know, the children are prefer to do something fun for themselves than something bored.
Ok! For the next posting, we will read about my friends experience. See you … ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment